Please see below for the July 2013 Garfield County and Carbondale Real Estate Market Analysis.
- July dollars totaled $39,482,800, an increase of 3% from July 2012
- July transactions totaled 105, an increase of 8% from July 2012
- Through July, dollars totaled $202,388,610, an increase of 2% from same period last year
- Through July, transactions totaled 676, an increase of 4% from same period last year
- Carbondale Real Estate led the county in transactions with a total of 33 ($13.9 million), Glenwood Springs 21 ($8.3 million), Rifle 20 ($3.5 million), New Castle 10 ($3.7 million), Silt 10 ($1.8 million), Parachute 4 ($4.4 million), Rural Garfield County 3 ($3.8 million), and Battlement Mesa 2 ($228,900). The remaining 2 transactions were quit claim transfers with doc fees totaling $500,000.
- Bank sales were steady for the month. with a total of 15 ($2.5 million). This accounted for 14% of the transactions and 6% of the dollars. (See the last page of the PDF report for bank sale details).
- Through July, there have been 135 bank sales, totaling $29 million. This accounts for 20% of the transactions and 14% of the volume
- Through July, the average single family home sold price was $300,367, a decrease of 10% from full year 2012
- Through July, the median single family home sold price was $263,000, an increase of 17% from full year 2012
- Buyer profile through July: 32% were local, 12% Out of State (Domestic), and 5% Front Range
- Loan Details for the month of July: 56% of the sales were financed and 44% were cash sales.
Please contact Kimberly McKinley for all your Aspen to Carbondale Real Estate needs at 970-347-4559
Statistics compliments of Land Title Aspen