Please see below for the June 2013 Aspen Real Estate and Pitkin County Market Analysis.
- $101,933,738 – total dollars for June, a decrease of 31% from June 2012
- 54 – total transactions for June, a decrease of 16% from May 2012
- Year to date, dollars total $520,691,119 a decrease of 12% from same period 2012
- Year to date, transactions total 369, an increase of 10% from same period 2012
- For the month, Aspen posted 26 transactions ($79.7 million), Snowmass Village 14 ($9.8 million), Interval units 6 ($2.1 million), Basalt 4 ($4.9 million), Woody Creek 2 ($5 million), Carbondale 1 ($360,000), and Old Snowmass 1 ($89,000).
- Notable sales for the month included a $27 million & a $14 million transaction – metes & bounds properties located on Midnight Mine Road
- There were 6 bank sales recorded in the county for June totaling $4.3 million. This accounted for 11% of the transactions and 4% of the dollars (see page 9 for more details)
- Year to date, there have been 56 bank sales recorded in the county, totaling $37 million. This accounts for 15% of the transactions and 7% of the dollars.
- The average single family home sold price thru June is $3,567,634, a decrease of 15% from full year 2012
- The median single family home sold price thru June is $2,350,000, a decrease of 16% from full year 2012
- Interval dollar volume for June was down 60% from June 2012, with a total of $2.1 million
- Interval transaction volume for June was down 50% from June 2012, with a total of 6
- Interval transaction breakdown for June: Hyatt Grand Aspen – 2, Ritz Carlton – 2, St. Regis – 1, and Roaring Fork Club (Suites) – 1
- Through June, interval dollar volume totals $19,389,817, a decrease of 27% from same period 2012
- Through June, interval transaction volume totaled 73, an increase of 9% from same period 2012
- Buyer profile through June: 54% were out of state (domestic), 36% were Local, 8% were International, and 2% Front Range
- Loan info through June, 57% of the sales were cash and 43% were financed – Please see the link below for the 2nd Quarter Comprehensive Lender DOT report
Call Kim McKinley for all your Aspen Real Estate needs at 970-379-4559
Compliments of Land Title Pitkin County.